Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fluency writing 1

So I thought I would talk a little bit about myself and my future plans. As for right now, I am finishing high school and trying to prepare for college. For sport, I shoot competitive archery. This year I am trying to qualify for 4-H nationals and am going to go to some of the national pro tour shoots and try and prepare for next year, of which I plan to go on the pro tour around the nation. For college, I would like to go somewhere on a shooting scholarship, although there are few colleges that have these, and try to get that to pay for my college. I would like to go into college for engineering and business. I am going to try and start a business based on an invention that I have came up with, and I would like to have the college education to start this. After college I plan to expand this business and possibly open up a archery pro shop. Some things I would like to do is travel around North America and do some hunting. This year my dad and I are going on an elk hunt in Colorado. We have mules and horses that we take to the Rocky Mountains and ride looking for elk, once we find where the elk are we will tie off our horses and bow hunt. Some other hunts I would like to do someday is hunt for Dall sheep in the Rockies, and I would like to go to Alaska and do some moose, bear, and caribou hunting, along with some salmon fishing. One other place is I would like to go to New Zealand hunting for the Greater Stag; that would be a blast! Anyways, that is some of my future plans, goals, and dreams

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very exciting! I hope you enjoyed your hunt and all of its spoils. ~Ms .A.

    ReplyDelete